Residential Pool Service
1) All items in of Chemical/Basket & Equipment Check
2) Brush and Skim the Pool/Spa
3) Backwash Sand Filters as needed
4) Backwash and Recharge DE Filters once every 3 months in between filter breakdown cleaning
5) Clean Cartridge Elements under 200sqft every other month
We offer a concierge level of service where you will be assigned a senior level pool technician to service and manage all your pool needs. This technician is your dedicated contact for Sparkle and Splash Pools. You will receive a dedicated phone extension to contact them through and will have a 2-hour call back during our business hours. This is a perfect solution for those who have special requirements and or needs for their pool.
In addition to the above prices, Sparkle and Splash also charges for all chemicals used as well as Salt Cell Cleanings as well as some Filter Cleaning services. We also don’t use any customer purchased chemicals and do require a credit card on file for billing purposes. We have found that we can provide a better service if we have a standard process to follow. This in the end helps you as a customer with a better experience.
*** We do not service Above Ground Pools and or Fiberglass pools. In addition, we do not service above ground fiberglass hot tubs. ***