What is Swimming Pool Automation?
Our Pool automation systems allow you to control your pool’s maintenance functions, such as the pump, water features, or heater, with just the push of a button. Typically, you would have to turn on each pool function individually. From the pool pump to the special water features, homeowners with complex pool features can benefit the most from a pool automation system.
Pool automation not only handles all of that for you but also gives you remote control over the entire pool system (depending on your setup).
With swimming pool automation technology, you can remotely:
- Control your pool heater, and adjust water temperature
- Power your pump/filter system on and off
- Automatically manage pool chemical levels
- Activate and adjust LED pool lighting
- Apply and remove covers
Benefits of Pool Automation
- Pool automation comes with a few noteworthy benefits.
- Remotely turn on your Spa or Pool to be ready for your use
- Save money by scheduling cleaning and heating at night time
- Avoid accidentally running your pool heater too long
- Spend less on chemicals with the help of automatic testing and chemical management
- Remotely monitor swimming pool usage and condition
- Access a swim-ready pool around the clock
- Simplify pool maintenance
- Spend more time swimming